- This event has passed.
THE BASICS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING – FREE SEMINAR – NORFOLK
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Beginner Session: Organizations with less than three years in business or no government contracting experience.
- 8:00am - 8:30am: Check-in & Networking
- 8:30am - 10:30am: Presentation
Federal Contracting can be perilous and time consuming, yet provide tremendous growth opportunities for businesses of all sizes. Join us to learn the absolute basics of federal government contracting. Receive answers to common questions such as:
- Is contracting right for me and my company?
- Am I properly prepared to bid for a Government Contract?
- What minimum requirements does a Contracting Officer look for?
- How do I build a professional image for my company?
- Can I explain how my company can do the job better, faster, cheaper than my competition?
The presenters will be Monique McWhite, the sub-center Director for the Hampton Roads Procurement Assistance Center (HRPAC), and Chris Zobel, a HRPAC Counselor. Together they bring over twenty years of experience working with small business growth, contracts, and economic development.