GROW YOUR SALES CONFERENCE – Virginia State University
January 24 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Essential for Small Businesses That Want to Grow!!!
If you are a small business owner, then you should attend this conference!
Because this free, half day Conference will help you Grow Your SALES!!!
The conference will be comprehensive and interactive, offering presentations in key areas:
Marketing & Sales:
- How to Write Your Business Plan
- Making Your Website Work For You
- Discovering What Your Brand Stands For
- Making Sure the Price Is Right
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- How to Network So It Pays Off
- Learn to Become the CEO, Not An Employee
- How the New Tax Laws Will Impact Your Business
- The Management Team You Didn’t Know You Needed (Accountant / Attorney / Banker)
Panel of Successful Small Business Owners
- There will also be a panel of successful business owners that have done and continue to do what you aspire to do – grow a successful business. This panel will take questions from you and other small business owners to help understand some of the challenges they faced on their journey and how they overcame them. Learn from those who have done it!!!
Meet Your Resources
- An area will be set up with for small business resources (SBSD, SBA, PTAC, SCORE, Chesterfield Economic Development, BizWorks, and The MBL) to display the services they offer small businesses. Take the opportunity to learn how these organizations can help you Grow Your Sales!!!
Come visit Joanne Tompkins from the Crater PTAC and learn how the PTAC program can provide FREE assistance in government contracting - local, state and federal.
Lunch will be provided!
Location: Virginia State University
Gateway Dining Hall
2804 Martin Luther King Drive, Petersburg
Date: January 24th
8:00 am – 2:30 pm (Lunch will be provided)
No fee. Advance registration is required.
- Scroll down to “Central/South”;
- Click the right arrow to advance to the next month;
- Scroll to “January 24 Grow Your Sales Conference”; access the page and scroll down to RSVP to register
If you have questions concerning this event or difficulty registering, you should contact Randy Brown at (804) 349-5603 or email@example.com.