GROW YOUR SALES CONFERENCE – VIRGINIA STATE UNIVERSITY – PETERSBURG
January 24 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
If you’re a small business owner, then you should attend this conference!
This free, half day Conference will help you Grow Your SALES!!!
This comprehensive and interactive conference will offer classes in key areas:
- eVa – EVa is a powerful market research tool if selling to the Commonwealth. Learn how your business can benefit by knowing how to navigate this system.
- Why SWaM certification is valuable for your business. Is it worth it?
- Responding to Solicitations – If you don’t respond to solicitations, your firm won’t get any business from the Commonwealth. Learn how to respond.
- Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
- Developing a Strong Relationship With Your Bank
Essentials for Building Your Business
- Nine Pillars of Business Success
- A Strong Brand Will Lead to Strong Sales
- Optimizing The Use of Software to Improve Sales
- Always Sell
Purchasing Agents Roundtable Discussion
A panel of Purchasing Agents (Buyers) will answer questions from the audience. Take this opportunity to learn what goes into making a purchasing decision.
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm (Registration is from 8:00 – 9:00)
Location: Virginia State University / Gateway Dining Hall (2804 Martin Luther King Drive / Petersburg)
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!!!
No fee, the event is FREE. However, advance registration is required.
- Scroll down to “Central / South”
- Click on the arrow next to “December, 2017” t0 advance to January’s events.
- Scroll to January 24 “Grow Your Sales Conference”
- Access the page
- Scroll down to RSVP to register
If you have questions concerning this event or difficulty registering, you should contact Randy Brown at (804) 371-8258 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org