« All Events
Estate Planning: What Happens to Your Business During a Personal Emergency?
December 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Receive answers to important legal questions concerning control over your small business in an emergency that leaves you incapacitated:
· Why do I need an estate and business succession plan?
· Why do I need an attorney to create it for me?
· What do I need to tell my attorney about my government contracting business?
The answers cover topics such as:
· General Power of Attorney
· Advanced Medical Directive
· Last Will & Testament
· Revocable Trust
· Transfer on Death Designations
Protect your small business by gaining the information you need to discuss how to safeguard your estate with your attorney.
Wednesday, 4 Dec. 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
112 Bank Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Sponsored by ODU PTAC