ENTREPRENEUR EXPRESS – SELLING TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
LEARN HOW TO REGISTER TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA, HOW TO CERTIFY YOUR COMPANY AS A SMALL BUSINESS FOR STATE OF VIRGINIA PROCUREMENTS, HOW TO RESPOND TO A STATE OF VIRGINIA SOLICITATION AND HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
Joanne Tompkins from Crater PTAC will be presenting the presentation on "How to respond to a solicitation for the State of Virginia".
We will answer your questions:
- How do I find solicitations to bid on?
- Which state agencies buy what I sell?
- How much do they pay for what I sell?
- Who are my competitors / potential collaborators?
- Which of my competitors are winning these bids?
- And more!
Randy Brown - Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
Ellen Templeton - Longwood Small Business Development Center
Friday, February 15th 9 am - 1:45 pm
Eastside Community Enhancement Center
7301 Boydton Plank Road
N Dinwiddie, VA
FREE OF CHARGE
To register: email Randy Brown email@example.com