ENTREPRENEUR EXPRESS – IT’S ALL ABOUT SELLING. CHESTERFIELD COUNTY 7-25
July 25 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Calling All Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
You are invited to attend this Entrepreneur Express – “It’s All About Selling”
The Commonwealth of Virginia spends Billions of dollars on goods and services each year. Goods and services that you probably sell! Ask yourself, “Am I getting my share?” If your answer is “No”, then this free conference is for you.
EVa, the Commonwealth’s electronic procurement portal, is one of the most powerful market research tools when selling to any state agency (including public colleges and universities). EVa can help you identify:
- How do I find solicitations to bid on?
- Which state agencies buy what I sell?
- How much do they pay for what I sell?
- Who are my competitors / potential collaborators?
- Which of my competitors are winning these bids?
- And more!
Now that you’ve done your market research, how do you respond to a solicitation? What’s the difference between a RFP, RFQ, IFB, QQ, SS, etc.? Learn the steps needed to successfully respond to a solicitation. Determine the amount of time you need to devote in order to make your response as competitive as possible.
You’re doing great! Now let’s hear from those on the front line – the BUYERS!! A buyer from the Purchasing Department of a local city, county, state agency, and university will be here to discuss what they look for when evaluating a response to a solicitation. They will also discuss upcoming projects at their respective entities.
If you plan to grow your business with the Commonwealth (remember Virginia spends Billions each year), you need to attend “It’s All About Selling”
On the Agenda:
- EVa – Identify Your Target Market
- How To Effectively Respond to Solicitations - SPEAKER - JOANNE TOMPKINS, CRATER PTAC
- Buyers Roundtable
Location: BizWorks (plenty of free parking)
2545 Bellwood Road
Richmond, VA 23237
Date: July 25th
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
No fee. Advance registration is required.
- Scroll down to “Central South”;
- Scroll to “July 25 “Entrepreneur Express It’s All About Selling”; access the page and scroll down to RSVP to register