- This event has passed.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND RESPONDING TO RFP’S
August 14 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
SPONSORED BY HAMPTON ROADS PROCUREMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
Business Development and Responding to RFPs
The Federal procurement process can be a bit daunting for businesses that want to provide products and services. Company business development goals and execution need to be thoughtful, strategic and innovative, including how and when to respond to opportunity solicitations.
During this one-day session, participants will review the life cycle of the proposal process and how it relates to the overall business development goals. We will focus on how to research opportunity trends and spending, matching capabilities to potential opportunities, and outreach and marketing to contracting representatives.
Program highlights include:
- Forecasting Federal opportunities, including set-asides
• Aligning your company’s capabilities and capacity with potential opportunities
• Identifying Federal requirements that could impact your proposal submission and resulting contracts
• Designing strategic marketing and outreach materials
• Crafting your company’s Outreach and Proposal Action Plan
NOTE: Participants are welcome to bring a current RFI/RFQ/RFP they would like to respond to, as well as their capability statements.
BRING BUSINESS CARDS
DATE AND TIME
Tue, August 14, 2018
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Meyera E. Oberndorf Central Library
4100 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA 23452