How Can We Help You?
- What do you need to know about Federal Government Procurement.
- What do you need to know about Commonwealth of Virginia Procurement.
- Training classes on "Government Contracting", "Contract Administration", and the government's electronic commerce initiatives.
- Procurement Fairs that bring together small businesses with government buyers and buyers from prime contractors to tell you what they need, and how to do business with them.
- Helping you identify which government buying activity needs what you sell.
- Assist you to understand the Federal Acquisition Regulations and its supplements.
- Act as ombudsman with government buying activities and prime contractors.
- Provide computerized bid matching service that matches your goods/services with active government solicitations.
- Counsel businesses on the government acquisition process, including keeping you abreast of changing regulations, laws, and policies.
- Act as your resource for any question regarding government acquisition - we may not know the answer, but we know where to find it!
- Best of all – all of the services we provide are free of charge!
Our mission is to assist all U.S. businesses that want to increase their opportunities in the Federal, State, and Local Government marketplace. We assist Small, Disadvantaged, Women Owned, Veteran Owned, Disabled Veteran Owned and HUBZone businesses in obtaining certifications. We also assist Prime Contractors in locating small businesses to act as subcontractors for government contracts.